Our Core Values:
Here are the core values that guide our Christian walk and drive our ministry:
- Trinity - 2 Cor. 13:14 - The God of the Bible is the only true God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Salvation by Grace - Eph. 2:8-9 - A person comes into a right relationship with God by His grace through faith in Jesus Christ
- Holy Bible - 2 Tim. 3:16-17 - The Bible is the inerrant and infallible Word of God and it has the right to command our belief and actions.
- Personal God - Psalm 121:1-2 - God is involved in and cares about our daily lives.
- Humanity - John 3:16 - All people are loved by God and need Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- Compassion - Psalm 82:3-4 - God calls all Christians to show compassion to those in need.
- Eternity - John 14:1-4 - There is a heaven and a hell and Jesus Christ is returning to judge and set up His eternal kingdom.
- Stewardship - I Tim. 6:17-19 - Everything we are or own belongs to God.
- Single-minded - Matt. 6:33 - Focus on God and His priorities for our lives.
- Bible Study - Heb. 4:12 - Read the Bible to know God, the truth and to find direction for our daily lives.
- Prayer - Psalm 66:16-20 - Pray to God to know Him, to lay our requests before Him, to confess our sins and find direction for our lives.
- Worship - Psalm 66:16-20 - Worship God for who He is and what He has done for us.
- Church Community - Acts 2:44-47 - Fellowship with other Christians to build up and to accomplish God's purpose in our lives, and in the world